Everything you need to know about staying at Rancho Cicada
What to bring:
- Sleeping bags, pillows and extra blankets.
- Flashlights or battery lamps, one per guest - it gets very dark. No kerosene or Coleman-type lanterns because of fire danger.
- Insect repellent.
- Old tennis shoes for river hiking; no thongs or sandals on hiking trails.
- Towels for showers and swimming and suntan lotion or sunscreen.
- Camera and binoculars for birding.
- Sleeping bag rentals available for $15.00.
- Rafts, inner tubes, etc. for river play.
What not to bring:
Pets. Drugs. Firearms. Bad Attitudes.